The standard spam filters (MailAbuse.org, ORDB-RBL, sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org, spamcop.net) work from lists of IP addresses flagged as the sources of spam messages, rather than by the content within an email message. Conversely, when you add an address or domain to block email from, only names and email addresses that fit that pattern will be blocked.
To enable an spam blacklist on a VPS using the HSPC control panel:
- Go to System tab > Mail Management > Spam Filter.
- Click on the "Add Spam Filter" button.
- Select "Use a popular spam blocking system".
- Choose a spam blacklist from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Save button to save these changes.