If you are out of disk space for your wallawallainternet.com dial up account you will need to free disk space to get new mail messages. To free up disk space, you can log into your webmail account and delete email messages bypassing the trash folder. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log into your webmail at: http://mail.wallawallainternet.com/
- Click on the WebMail Login link.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Deleting and Moving Messages.
- Uncheck the box next to "When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of marking them as deleted?"
- Click on the Save Options button.
- Click on 'Inbox'.
- Check the box to the far left of the email your wish to delete.
- Click on 'Delete'. This will put a line through the email you wish to delete.
- In the bottom right corner click on 'Purge Deleted'. This will remove the mail with the line through it.