These instructions apply to the MDH and Universal Pipe hosting accounts.
- In your Plesk 5 control panel, click on the domain for which you want to add error pages.
- Click on the Hosting button.
- Make sure this is a "physical hosting" domain, then click on the Next button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Check the box for "Apache Error Documents" then Click on the Update button.
- FTP to your site, and enter the "/error_docs" directory. You may download each of these files and modify them as you see fit. Upload these files to the same "/error_docs" directory, replacing the existing error documents.